Friday, February 13, 2009

No wonder I never BLOG!

This post seriously took me like and hour to figure out and two desperate texts to friends...yikes! Thanks Allison and Heather! :)


So I know I haven't posted in a few millenia but school has officially overtaken my life. However, I am proud to announce that I have made it through my first month of nursing school! Woo Hoo! I had two tests today and my brain is pretty fried so that's why I am blogging rather than doing anything associated with school. And yes those books are just for this semester and no, thats not even all of them. I left some in the car. Goodbye $800, I liked you a lot more than these stupid books!


Also, I have to say how much I love my husband. Today when I got home from school I found that Brett had cleaned, vacuumed and made the whole downstairs completely spotless! AND had a bouquet of roses for me because I had such a hard week with school....how adorable is he? I love him to death! And I love a clean house almost that much too! Thanks hubby!



































6 comments:

Heather said...

He is too cute! and those books.....wow... words don't describe what i'm thinking! Crazy!! haha but i'm proud of you that you're doing it! You have the best husband!

allie said...

You guys are so perfect.... and those books are insane! I am super jealous though. You are a rockstar!

Anonymous said...

Our tables look almost exactly the same!

Anonymous said...

oops, that was me, Afton, not Courtney.

Unknown said...

how adorable!!! yep, he's a keeper! (:

justin & mallory coffman said...

Holy Moly girl, I am going to ENJOY my last 4 weeks before I join you in isolation from the world!!! You go girl! And wow- what a cute husband!!! High five to him. Cant wait to see you tomorrow!!! peace out chica