Saturday, November 22, 2008

Marriage=The BEST thing ever!


So Brett and I were married about four weeks ago and it is the best thing ever! I absolutely love being married! The wedding was perfect and now we're livin' real life and lovin' it! I can't wait for all the rest of my friends to get hitched so we can be "couple friends" :)

I'm starting nursing school in January and Brett is finishing up his finance major at ASU and in the meantime yes, he drives short bus for MPS! Life is crazy but great and we're absolutely loving it!

4 comments:

allie said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh this is sooo great I love it. CUTE CUTE CUTE wedding pic. Last night was so much fun!!!! We will do it again soon!

Heather said...

And your welcome for doing your blog!! We'll work on it more later! you just have to play with it! but this is such a cute picture of you guys! I can't wait till I get to have one of those!! I love you girl! dinner was super fun!

allie said...

I need your email address... email me {jabradshaw07@gmail.com} or go to my other blog and leave a comment. SORRY to go private I know its lame but the world is so scary ya know :o|

Afton LeSueur said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! You have to post lots of pictures k? Guess what? I'm getting married in a week from today! I can't wait. Glenn and I have been moving into our apartment yesterday and today. I'm going to check your blog every single day!