Saturday, December 13, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!...I love you!




So Brett and I finally got our first Christmas Tree so Santa doesn't skip our house! Its so exciting! Its absolutely massive and of course REAL! yay! Its Bretts first real Christmas Tree! We got it this week for family night. We didn't get around to decorating it for a few days but it turned out well. And tonight, we put the finishing touch on the top...the light up star! I'm kind of obsessed with it! It looks even better with all the lights off! Brett is currently wrapping presents for me to go under it! YAY! I love Christmas!

6 comments:

Afton LeSueur said...

yay what a beautiful tree! We are going to be gone over christmas, but Glenn's mom insisted on giving us a tiny little christmas tree for our dining room table. It's cute.

allie said...

AWESOME... i love real trees but will proabbly never have one :o\ ... i just posted a picture of ours this year. hahah dont laugh! Its all i could think of! I LOVE your light up star too! so perfect. I want to see your house sometime!

Heather said...

Love it!!!!! You guys are so cute!! Be careful for fire hazzard! haha my dad always said that, thats why we never got a real tree... haha Thanx again for coming Friday! You're so awesome!!

justin & mallory coffman said...

haha LOVE THE TREE! and even more- I LOVE THAT IT IS REAL!!!! fake ones are not NEARLY as good! im jealous of you and your amazing married life. i can't wait for mine to start....! and yay for you getting a blog. it seriously makes me so happy.

Afton LeSueur said...

It is time to post again, Kylie.

Unknown said...

i love your big plump tree! it's way cute!!!